Search This Blog

25 April 2007

Mr. Bird

Thank you David and Ginger for keeping me company. Also, for humoring me by allowing us to stand at the very back of the theater behind the bar... You know I need space to compute things that are too wonderful for me.
Andrew's sold out concert at the Riviera on Friday in Chicago was just as I anticipated. An honest reflection of the memories of my time spent with Andrew in High School. Unpretentious, wildly creative, and in his own pace & style. Honestly, strikingly handsome as well I suppose though I didn't get near close enough to see him that evening. Ginger did catch a glimpse though and she is after all the one who coined the phrase ILAB as recorded in the senior quote portion of her year book. Truly a gilded Lilly wrapped in a robe of humility. What a pleasure and joy it was to see one so deserving living their personal legend and dream in front of a crowd of thousands of adoring fans/intellects.

No comments: